Tony 06: Falling In Love

Tony 06: Falling in Love

Karen shut the alarm off quickly when it went off. She went to the bathroom and emptied her bladder. As she brushed her teeth she thought about the night before and smiled as she felt herself moistening again. Walking back into the bedroom she saw that Tony had rolled onto his back, with his morning wood proudly tenting the sheet.

Karen stealth-fully pulled back the sheet and straddled him then lowered herself onto him. Tony let out a soft moan and smiled as he slept. She sat there unmoving for a moment then slowly began moving on him. She felt the oneness again.

Tony opened his eyes and put his hands on her hips. "Good morning," he said, smiling.

"Good morning. Time to wake up."

"This sure beats an alarm clock."

"Part of you was already awake," she grinned.

"Which part was that?"

She tightened her pelvic muscles. "This part."

"Since he was already awake, we wouldn't want him to get lonely or anything."

"My thoughts exactly," she said, beginning her slow rise and fall.

Tony moved his hands to her breasts. Her nipples were already erect. She cooed as he massaged them. It only took a few minutes before she increased her speed and began to flush. Tony watched her as she pleased herself on his cock. She stiffened suddenly and gripped his chest, then with repeated moans she came.

After recovering, she raised off and sat between his legs. She took his wet cock in her hands and stroked him, then leaned forward and cleaned him with her tongue. Karen took the head in her mouth then descended on him. Her left hand massaged his balls as her right stroked him. Her mouth moved him in and out and her tongue danced along the head and shaft. Tony built rapidly and soon began erupting. She pulled off to watch his cum as he released. When he finished, she licked it from her hand then licked the rest from him.

"Mmmm. That's better than chocolate too. I'll go get the shower ready," she said, jumping off the bed.

They stopped for breakfast on the way to Universal. Tony got their tickets online using his phone. Karen was amazed. Although she had used a computer for school, her access had been severely restricted to only what her parents had allowed. The internet wasn't part of that. Karen hadn't even had access to TV or movies since she was about five. Her experience with books had been her only outlet and her parents chose those. Her nanny had 'Bid Time Return' and Karen had secreted it away to read it. On the way, she told Tony the story. They would pick up a copy from a bookstore for him to read when they had a chance.

The day at Universal was a joy for both. Karen, as with most everything else, was in awe of it all. They rode nearly every ride in the park and enjoyed a variety of junk food in the process.

Tony watched her. He loved the absolute joy she was experiencing. Everything was new, a first, an adventure. She rarely let go of his hand or arm. Their eyes met often with loving looks. They loved being together. With the long drive home, they left about 8 pm. Karen slept much of the way. When she was awake, she sat and watched him quietly.

After a shower together they made love again. It was as profound for both as the night before.

"Anything special you'd like to do tomorrow?" Tony asked.

"There's nowhere I particularly want to go. I want to spend tomorrow just with you. Is there a park nearby? I remember my dad swinging me when I was little."

"We drove past one this morning. Let's pack a picnic and go tomorrow."

"Oh, I'd love that."

"Should we pick up french fries and chocolate?"

"No need, I have you. You're way better than either of those," she said, as she snuggled into him.

At the park they walked, and talked, and were together. Both were content with that. Tony did push her in the swing.

On the way home they stopped at a bookstore. She was awed by it, as she was everything else. They found the book they were looking for. The cover advertised the movie that had been made from it, 'Somewhere in Time.' They also bought the DVD.

They made dinner together, and while cleaning up everything afterward, Tony's mother Facetimed him.

"Hi mom."

"Terry tells me you have a girlfriend," she said, grinning.

"Mom, this is Karen," he said, turning the phone toward her. "Karen, my mom, Cindy."

Karen waved then whispered to Tony, "What should I call her?"

"Cindy," he whispered.

"Hi Cindy, it's wonderful to meet you."

"You too, Karen. Terry said you were beautiful but that doesn't do you justice."

Karen blushed. "Thank you."

"So, what have you two been up to? Only the G rated parts please," Cindy asked.

Karen began describing their adventures and had Cindy laughing at her excitement. Cindy also saw the way they looked at each other and interacted. Terry hadn't told her sister the circumstances of their meeting. So, Cindy had no clue of Karen's past.

"Mom, I'd really like you to meet her in person, Missy too. Would it be okay if we came over in a couple of weeks?"

"Absolutely! I'm sure Missy will be as thrilled as I am. You're welcome to come anytime."

"Oh, can we?" Karen asked excitedly.

Cindy laughed. "Karen, I love how you brighten everything up with your enthusiasm."

"She does do that," Tony grinned.

"I can't help it. I've lived a sheltered life," Karen replied.

"I need to run. Send me a picture of the two of you."

"I will. I love you, mom."

"I love you too. I'm looking forward to meeting you, Karen."

"Oh, I am too. Bye Cindy."

The call ended. Karen looked at him, smiled, then kissed him.

"Wanna watch our movie?" Tony asked.

"Yes, boyfriend. I would."

They walked to the living area. Tony looked around. "Karen, there's no TV in here."

"I don't remember seeing one in the house. Maybe the guest rooms."

They searched the house. There wasn't a TV anywhere.

"We can watch it on my laptop."

Tony got his laptop from the closet, and they snuggled together on the bed to watch. About thirty minutes into it Karen had him pause it.

"The movie is a lot different than the book. It's a different hotel and Richard was dying."

"Most movies I've seen are a bit different than the book."

"I hope it ends differently. I hated the way the book ended," she said.

"Well, let's see. Ready?"

Karen nodded and snuggled closer. When Richard saw the coin and vanished, Karen started crying.

"I can't watch this," she said, getting off the bed.

Tony stopped the DVD, closed the laptop, then took her in his arms to console her. She sobbed as he held her.

"It's just a movie. It's not real, Karen."

"It is real! I need to be alone," she replied.

Karen ran out and sat with her feet in the pool. Tony left her alone but sat where he could see her. She cried for a long time then sat quietly. Tony thought it over. 'If simple things could make her so happy, it makes sense that a sad part in a movie could do the opposite,' he thought. Tony went to the shower.

As he dried off afterward, Karen came in and put her arms around him.

"I'm sorry. I think we should talk," she told him.

Tony nodded then pulled on a pair of shorts and sat facing her on the bed.

"I think you should take me home."

"Karen, I don't understand. I thought we were having an amazing time together."

"We are, but don't you see, in a few weeks this will all be over. I go back to being a slave, and you go back to living your life."

"You don't have to be a slave anymore."

She started crying again. "Tony, I'm falling in love with you!" she almost shouted. "It's only been a few days. How much harder will it be to go back in three weeks? I can't. It's tearing me apart just thinking about it."

"Then don't go back. I'm in love with you too. Stay with me."

"How will we get by?"

"Karen, we'll have each other. We can work and go to school. Mom will let us live with her until we can afford a place of our own. Terry probably would too. We won't be well off, but we'll make it."

"My mother would never let me do that."

"Karen, you're almost nineteen. You're an adult. You can make your own decisions."

"But what if it doesn't work?"

"What if the world ends tonight? If you leave, it will end for me. Everything in life has risks. My mom has a painting on the living room wall. It's from the book 'Peter Pan.' It reads, 'But what if I fall? Oh, but my darling, what if you fly?' Karen, what if we fly? Unless we take a risk, we'll never fly. We'll never know."

Karen stopped crying and wiped her eyes with the sheet. She looked at Tony for a moment.

"I love you, boyfriend," she said softly.

Tony kissed her. "I love you, girlfriend. You'll stay?"

"Yes," she nodded. "I want to fly with you."

"We will," he said putting his hand on her cheek. "We will."

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, they walked on the beach at sunrise.

"I woke up during the night and was thinking," Tony said.

"You changed your mind?"

"Oh heavens, no. Besides the ninety dollars we spent at Walmart, have you used the cards your mom gave us?"

"No."

"Have you spent any of the cash?"

"Nothing. You've bought everything."

"Good. Let's not use either the cards or the cash. We'll give them back to your parents. Let's go see Terry today about staying there for a while. That gives us three and a half weeks to formulate a plan."

"If we give mom back the money and charge cards now, she could cancel our time together," Karen said.

"No, she can't. You're an adult. She has no control over you."

"After being her slave for a year, that's hard for me to grasp. I agree with what you want to do, but I'd like us to talk to my dad privately first."

"Do you think he'll agree?"

"I'm sure my mom won't but dad might. Either way, he'll act as a buffer with mom."

"Let's get some breakfast then go see Terry first. I wanna make sure we're okay with her."

Karen grinned, "Okay, boyfriend. Tony, what about the money they promised at the end of the four weeks?"

"I won't accept it. I wasn't going to accept it anyway. I knew that right from the start."

Karen smiled.

*****

Terry answered her door when they knocked. She attempted to smile then grabbed her head.

"Come in but keep the noise down. I've got a really bad hangover. Karen, you look nice in clothes, by the way."

"Thanks," Karen whispered, as they stepped inside.

"If you want something to drink you can fix it yourselves."

"Have you taken anything for your hangover?" Tony asked.

"Tylenol."

"I know Missy's hangover cure. Want me to make that?" he asked.

"Does it work?"

"Missy swears by it."

"Shit, I'm willing to try anything. I'm miserable."

"What were you drinking last night?"

"Tequila Sunrises, why?"

"The formula changes depending on what you were drinking."

Tony went to the kitchen with Karen by his side. He got the shaker and added one shot of tequila then added a dash of grenadine and three ounces of orange juice. Tony poured three ounces of bloody mary mix, a dash of tabasco, and a shot of vodka into the mixture. He added ice then vigorously shook the mix it and poured half of it into a rocks glass.

"You're really going to give her that?" Karen whispered.

"Yep."

"Well, hopefully it won't kill her."

They walked into the living room. "Drink it down quickly. All of it," Tony told her.

She eyed him suspiciously then downed it.

"What the fuck was that? Oh, my god!"

"Hair of the dog. A tequila sunrise, bloody mary mix, tabasco, and holy water," he replied grinning.

"Where the hell did you get holy water?"

"You know how you can substitute things in recipes, like a tablespoon of mayo for an egg?"

"What did you use to substitute for the holy water?"

"A shot of vodka."

"Jesus, you gave me a tequila sunrise and a bloody mary for a hangover?"

"Of course not. I gave you half of both drinks. The other half is still in the shaker. If you still need it, you can drink that in thirty minutes."

"Hopefully, I'll die before that," Terry moaned.

"Would you like me to fix you some breakfast?" Karen asked.

Terry looked at her for a moment. "Fuck you, Karen," she said, then laughed holding her head.

Karen and Tony laughed with her.

"I hear you two are in love."

"Where'd you hear that?" Tony asked.

"Your mother called last night. She said it was obvious."

"We are," they said simultaneously.

"Why are you here annoying me today?"

Tony and Karen explained what they had discussed over the next few minutes. She listened closely.

"First, yes, you're welcome to stay here as long as you like. The house is way too big for just one person. I'd enjoy the company. Second, keep the noise down when you're screwing and when I'm hungover. Third, I wasn't going to take the five grand they offered me either. So, all the money will be accounted for. Fourth, we're busy enough in The Shoppe to afford two-day people. Karen, you can start Friday when Tony comes back to work. I'll pay you the same thing I pay him, fifteen an hour and ten percent. You work Tuesday thru Saturday together. Last is school. Tony, have you talked to your mom about that?"

"Not yet."

"Part of the divorce settlement was set aside by your mom and dad for your college. It's enough to cover tuition and books. You'll need to earn enough to cover non-school expenses. Karen, do you think your parents will cover your college?"

"I have a full ride scholarship for anywhere I choose. I'll need outside school money like Tony," she replied.

"When are you dropping the bomb on your parents? Your mother's going to shit."

"We're going to see my dad when we leave here."

"Good luck with that."

"Thanks."

"Anything else?" Terry asked.

"Just curious, how's your hangover?" Karen asked.

Terry sat up, paused a moment, then shook her head. "Well, kiss my ass! It's gone," she grinned. "Thanks, Tony."

"Glad to be of service," he replied.

Both kissed her then went to the Jeep.

"I don't know the number for the school. Do you have it?" Karen asked.

Tony pulled out his wallet and handed the card Mistress B had given him. "That's your mom's personal number on the back."

"That's perfect. Dad's number is the same as hers except the last number. His is a four. Can I use your phone?"

Tony handed her his phone and she punched in the number.

"Lee Bannister."

"Hi dad."

"Hi Karen. Something up?"

"Tony and I would like to talk to you in private today if you have time."

"I assume that means you don't want your mother to know."

"At least for now."

"Where are you?" her father asked.

"American Beach, sitting outside Tony's aunt's house."

"Have you had lunch?"

"No."

"There's a Saltgrass steakhouse about a mile from the house. How's that?" he asked.

"That's fine."

"Thirty minutes?"

"Perfect. We'll see you then."

Karen ended the call and handed Tony the phone. "So far, so good. Saltgrass restaurant about a mile from mom and dads in thirty minutes."

Tony smiled then found the destination on his GPS. Her father was standing outside waiting when they arrived. Karen ran to him and gave him a hug. Tony shook his hand.

"Mr. Bannister," Tony said.

"Lee, remember?"

"Yes, sir," Tony smiled.

"I was concerned that there was a problem but seeing my daughter glowing tells me otherwise. Let's get settled so we can talk. Lunch is on me, kids."

They were seated almost immediately, then after placing their orders, Lee touched his daughter's hand.

"Okay, lay it on me."

"Dad, listen to what we have to say before you reply, okay?"

"Agreed."

"Dad, Tony and I are cancelling the month contract. I know it's only been three days, but Dad, we're in love." Lee smiled, then looked at Tony. Tony nodded in agreement. "We're giving back all the money and the charge cards. We only spent ninety some dollars and I'll give that back too. Tony and Terry don't want the money you promised them either. We're moving out of the beach house and in with Terry. We've already checked and she's fine with that. We're both starting days at Terry's store on Friday. We haven't talked about where we're going yet, but we both plan on college in the fall. Once we decide where we're going, we'll get an apartment together."

"Let me know when it's my turn to talk," her father said.

"It's your turn," she replied.

"Your mother is going to shit broken glass."

"I'm expecting that. Dad I'm almost nineteen. As an adult, I can make my own decisions."

"Yes, you are. But are you strong enough to stand up to your mother? You know what she's like."

"Dad, for the first time in my life, I fit in. I belong with Tony. He makes me feel wanted, loved, protected, important, and a dozen other wonderful things. Besides my own strength, I have Tony's. Together, we're invincible. In answer to your question, yes. I'm strong enough all by myself."

"Tony, when did you realize you were in love?"

"The first time I saw her in clothes, at the beach house. I was a bit distracted the evening before."

"Same thing happened to me with her mother. I'd seen her a dozen times naked, but the first time I saw her dressed, I was smitten." He got quiet for a moment. "I have no problem with your plan. However, you still have three weeks to go on the contract. I'd like you to honor that. I want you to spend that time as it's planned. Work those two weeks then take off together for the last week. Let me give you the last week as a gift. If you still feel the same way then, you'll have my full support."

"Will you help us with mom?" Karen asked.

"She won't be a problem. Do you know where she is this week?"

"No, where?"

"Do you remember Marcelle?"

"The disgusting French guy that needs a bath?"

"That's the one. She's visiting him in Reims, France hoping to drum up business for us. At least that's her cover story. She's most likely fucking him and his friends. I don't care as long as she doesn't bring me back a gift she can't gift wrap. If you get my drift. Marcelle has also expressed great interest in you. If you were fool enough to sign on for another year, you'd probably be spending it with him. There is no way I'm letting that happen.

"Oh god! She'd really do that?" Karen asked.

"Your mother doesn't understand love. She understands business and servitude. Maybe you two can make us some grand-babies one day and she'll finally figure it out. Don't let them stay overnight unless she does."

"No kidding," Karen replied.

"Tony, will you be giving up your sex with your mother, aunt, and sister?"

"Absolutely, sir. Karen is and will be my only woman."

"Good. It's better that way. What does your mother think of your plans?"

"We haven't told her yet. I'm thinking we might drive over there tomorrow."

"I'm surprised you're driving that Jeep today," Lee said.

"It's the only vehicle available to us. Terry is letting me drive it."

"What about Karen's car?"

"Dad, I don't have a car."

"When you get back to the beach house you might want to look in the garage."

Their orders arrived and the rest of lunch was lighthearted talk. Lee was happy to see Karen so alive finally. Karen and her father had a private talk before they left.

"I know I've been about the worst father a man can be. You've grown into an amazing young woman despite what your mother and I have put you through. I've heard countless people say that for a relationship to work the parties have to meet halfway. That's ridiculous. Both of you have to give it 100%. Understand that there'll be times when you disagree. All relationships have those times. You can compromise or agree to disagree. Be each other's best friends. Take care of each other. Don't keep secrets. Be monogamous. A little side action might seem exciting but think about what you stand to lose. It's not worth the risk. Tony's a good man. I have no doubt that one day he'll make a good husband and father. The women in his life have taught him well. He wants you as his equal. Be that, for both of you. Think of where you'd like to spend that fourth week. Let me know. I'll get Olga working on your reservations."r"

https://financieel3.bestelinks.nl/

https://financieel-algemeen.expertpagina.nl/

https://financien.frisbegin.nl/

https://findadeathforum.com/showthread.php?1060-Goddess-Bunny

https://findadeathforum.com/showthread.php?198-Errol-Flynn&p=716748

https://fitnessup.net/index.php?newsid=30978

https://fitsearch.jp/fc_160307017300/review

https://fitsearch.jp/tokyo/lo_13208/cn_179?page=2

https://fleshbot.com/148280/best-of-babelogs-weekend-edition-63/

https://fleshbot.com/150516/best-of-babelogs-13/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

To Spite Another God Pt. 01

Paying the Rent Pt. 03

Ian's Mother-in-Law 02 +PICS